I know I got so many things to be completed and submitted in these few hours to go, but i couldn't resist myself to just write short and quick updates on the KOT.
I am so thankful that everything went well. Everyone was working cooperatively and dedicatedly. I was amazed that things were working so fine and smooth. The lecturers were so happy and feel proud of us. PISMP January 2011, i couldn't pass the thank you word to each of you, but i know that everyone had given their best in the tasks assigned. Not to forget all IPBL-ians, thank you for the supports.
As usual, i am taking events too! Last minutes decision, but indeed i was satisfy and completely overwhelmed. 'Winning over medals and against other people is good, but winning against yourself is much more better.' True! Amazingly, this time i was actually savouring all the moments while running, seeing how each and everyone whom i passed by never stop supporting along the way and even the crowds were cheering actively! My heart was fascinated! Indeed, that is how life goes!
![]() |
| Picture with the 'Olahragawan' 2013, the Woody Stick a.k.a TESL sibling, Mr. Wan. He deserves it after months of preparing and practising! Congratulation Wan! |
I have seen too some souls whom run with full of determination. Giving their best! That is one of the reasons why i have always love Sports Day. The athletes were awesome! Indeed, the best scene in Sport Day was not on the one who reached the finishing line first but on the one who run at the last place towards the finishing line with full determination.
Yes, at first I quite worry that things won't run as planned, with all the last minutes preparations. But i have faith in it. Seeing everyone working and things run smoothly on the days were like a miracle. I truly believe that God puts me in certain position to learn from a new angle, to leave some impacts to some souls and for 'real' purposes. Above all, I thank God for everything. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment