Sunday, February 2, 2014

DWAYG Season 1


Finally, the first season of Appa Odiga has ended. Tons of memories made between the father and the child. 55 episode all together. This show does not only highlight the journey travelled together but also the relationship between the dads and children that grow along the way. The playful and cheerful nature of the children always entertain the heart. At some points, there are honest inner voices portray by them which shed some tears. I hope the next season will carry the same positive vibes as what the first season had reflected. Appa Odiga daebak! ;)

2 comments:

Wobbie said...

I agree! Kind of sad that some of the kids have left... especially Jun Soo!

The kids on the second season are definitely amazing too! I intended to watch it for Min Yool and Hoo initially but Sung Bin & Ryu Jin's son turned out to be pretty surprising!

You should catch the second season too. I think the only disappointing bit right now is Kim Jin Pyo's daughter... she didn't join the other kids in their missions to get food from the villagers. Hence, i almost forgot that there were six kids in the show. LOL

Nice to find your blog and see your comments!

frecylla may said...

True! I've watched the first three episodes of the second season and the kids seem to be more energetic this time. haha. But still, Hoo and Min Yool capture my attention, not to forget Ryu Jin's son, his voice is so cute! :D