Happy birthday to you dear IGANATIA !!!

I hope your birthday will be the blast one this year. Haha. God bless you in every step that you take. Hehe. I miss you iga.
Sorry Iga for unconsciously hurting you for all these times
Iga, my beloved 'kakak sulung', thank you for all the beautiful moments that we have lived together. Thank you for all the thoughtful sister-to-sister-advices that we have shared together. Thank you for all the precious time that we have spent together. I will treasure that moments forever. Don't forget this, we are the most 'semangat' librarians ! Thank so much for the undivided love and care which bound us together up to this moments. May our friendship last forever.
I hope you will be happy always wherever you are iga

Iga and the other car_rush sisters; you all are one of the greatest gifts that I have in my life. Thank you for colouring my life with care and love. Miss you all...Love you all...muaaahhh !!
No comments:
Post a Comment